TConf 2017 will be held 8th of Dec 2017 in Melbourne. If you want to be part of this great event as a speaker let us know.
Presenters – who should speak at the TConf 2017?
- companies with solutions to quality problems
- organisations and individuals with innovative software testing ideas
If you belong to one of those groups you are cordially invited to submit a talk proposal (or a number of proposals). An independent program committee assesses the proposals and selects the actual conference talks.
Themes and topics – what do we expect?
Our team prepared sets of interesting topics, but if you have any cool ideas you want to share, feel free to submit it as well.
- Test automation
- Open source testing platforms
- Performance testing
- Security testing
- Cross browser and UI tools
- Component and API testing
- Continuous Delivery
- Software testing culture
- Mobile Web, Mobile Apps and Web Apps
- Unique insights into the world of software testing
- Big data testing
Please submit your proposals via the homepage “Become a speaker”
Email organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org